Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday MAMA !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!!
I went to Gurney to meet mama and Ivy.
Then we had lunch at Manila Place.
After that, we watched Shopaholic. It is really a nice show!!!
I wish I can buy whatever I like in future, buy without think!!!
Sooooo, I wish I can be a rich girl !!! lol
Wish........
We headed to Queens after the movie and did some shopping there.
Then we had our dinner there too.
Jovy, miss you lotssss loooooo..
wish you were there with us :)
Below are some random shots of me and my sai mui, Ivy. keke.
For more information, read Ivy's blog.
I think she will update more because most of the pics are at her place


ivy dressed me up with scarf and she was wearing a cap.
nice rite????


love this :) although a bit blur







Happy Birthday to Mama once again !!!
stay pretty !! stay healthy !!
muackzzz :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl,

Althought Jovy and her dad were not around, but because of you and Ivy have make my day full of joys, Thank you very much for accompany me for the whole day.

mama