Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Autumn in Penang?

spring. summer. autumn. winter.
among these four seasons, I love autumn more
I think jovy and some of my friends know that :)
surprisingly, I found some autumn feel in Penang.
ohhh..that sounds so impossible right??
autumn in Penang?? but it was just a feel
I saw the trees that fulled of flowers today
it was really beautiful...
you can see the flowers falling down from the trees and the flowers covered up part of the road
nice nice niceeeeee!!!!
okayy err, I know I'm sooo sampat XD
but I'm in love with that path of road already
All these trees are planted along that road!! so beautiful!!
Below are some pictures, sorry for the low quality pics. I used my phone camera to take these pics one.





i love this most :)

2 comments:

刘峻佑 said...

i noe i noe... i saw it pun..
so nice ler.... haha..

Serene said...

haha nice rite? i was so shocked when i c tht.. haha