Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friday Night

There was a party on Friday night. Gathering to be exact laa.
I was kind of lazy to drive down Sunrise there after cheng beng in the morning.
However, Sai Ye was SOOOO kind enough to fetch me there.
How kind is she right??
I know she miss me very much laa xD
Thanksssss for that !!!
There was a heavy traffic jam during our way to fetch Yee Hoong and Yoong Liang.
I got so bored so I was trying to dig something our from her car.
Unfortunately, I found nothing but a thing which looks like a handbreak but in small size.
I was so curious and I asked her whats that.
She said ,
" If you pull it, the hatch of boot will open ; if you press it, the petrol cap will open !! "
Luckily I could control my hands for not pulling or pressing it,
if not I will be in a big trouble!!!! phewww~
Finally,
we reached Marina Bay,Sunrise.
We quickly grab some food because we were so so hungry.
Haha. I felt so good to spend my time with all my old friends and some juniors there.
6 of us were there but the other 3 couldnt manage to go.
Too bad laaaaaaa
We had fun on that day.
We talked , we joked , we laughed , and we took pics !!!
yee hoong . ee leng . me

ee leng . me . guat pheng

ee leng . guat pheng . me . yee hoong


ee leng . yoong liang . guat pheng . me
the spirit of cadet still there :)


6 of us


sai ye . me

yi wen . me


chen nee . me

jia qi . me
I could remember how lovely is she.
the F group members


F group girls

current F group leader
I felt that she looks alike with me when I was in Form 4
the feeling laaa :)



jia xian . me

yi ruey . keh sin . me

F group girls

I misses F group a lot!!!!
oh nooooo


group pic

yee hoong reminded me about the mosaic shot in my phone
so,
we took this,

and this ,
we were trying to pose ugly

We used to spend most of the time together for activities preparation , training , playing , etc
After we graduated , the time we manage to spend together is getting lesser and lesser
so,
everything will be good when we gather together
hope to meet all of you soon!!!
















2 comments:

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is well well well

Hazel Lim said...

what a great day to gather again. can't wait for the next gathering ^-^