Monday, March 2, 2009

Back to College

Going back to college today after holidays for about one month plus.
wheee, at least i have something to do but i heard seniors said that short sem will be a super super busy semester. hope i can cope with it

Btw, got my sem 2 results today!!
i was still sleeping until kh rang me up, and i saw ting ern's msg
he said "hey results is out!!! how is ur results??"
i was like HUH!! and quickly got up from my bed.
and online to check my results.
i was so so so nervous until my heart beating real fast!!
and the network was so so so slow, it took me about 20 mins to sign in the tarc intranet.
i used my book to cover up the monitor and read my results slowly...
one by one...
oh yeahh!! i'm satisfied with my results
thxxx err
i stil get my scholarship =)
thxx

i would better get myself ready to go college d
it is time to say bye to holidays!!!

No comments: