Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HQ

I went to HQ last sunday.
The place which we used to go there during secondary school time.
Only four of us went to HQ that day to see the competition.
Besides being a supporter, I wanted to see my old friend :)
Honestly la, miss them a lot and of course the time we spent together.
HQ, was just like our second home during secondary school time.
At first, I planned to go there around 10am smtg,
but sai ye and yee hoong said they are going there around 8am smtg.
So, I decided to change my plan and I reached there around 9am smtg.
While waiting for the juniors and prize giving ceremony,
camwhoring was the best idea to kill the time :)
We camwhored there, like nobody is around us, but actually they were people around XD






me and yee hoong

from top to bottom:
yee hoong, guat pheng, sai ye



us :)






sai ye fell in love with yee hoong and she kept thinking of her XD



However, when yee hoong wanted to kiss her, she gone crazy.
haha


so, we decided to change target. and she was chen nee
keke


but, FAILED!!!!

In the end, all of us convered up our faces, and said "vote me"
vote for the one you like
wheeee~~~~


Okayyy, those are just created stories.
Ohhhh noooo, I think I'm so childish~~!!!!!!!

I know that was so nonsence but sorry,
I was just too boring and thought of that out of sudden. Paiseh

I better go and study my OHR, if not I will be in trouble

2 comments:

Hazel Lim said...

creative n innovative,this's our country's future, lmao XD

Serene said...

hahahahhaha
it is stupid
lol