Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Job Briefing

I'm working on this Sunday, at Cold Storage, Island Plaza.
Thanks to yoong liang because she asked me to replace her, so I got this work!!
I'm going to promote Quaker Quakes new product-Nutritional Chocolate Drink with Oats
Whoever interested can visit me there. keke.
Sample drinks are given :)
If can, buy from me!!!!! keke
I'm really a good promoter hur, promote the product in my blog.
Went to office for a short briefing this afternoon.
yoong liang was there to teach me everything. thanks
After that, we talked and talked and talked and we didnt forget to take some pics :)




just like gina hurrr




I'm having my Organization & Human Resource test tomorrow !!!!
Wish me luck :)
I need lots of luck!!!!!!
keke XD

1 comment:

Hazel Lim said...

weweuwee ~
all da bEsT enjOy ur work o