Thursday, April 23, 2009

The POP STAR !!

Let me introduce you the small little pop star at my house!!
my niece :)
She wear my sunglasses. cute righttt???
I feel that when small little kid use adult's things is very cute
haha


pop star!!




okayy, she looks like a boy boy in below pics
because of her clothes laaaa
she is a G-I-R-L , kay?
many ppl said she looks like a boy
to me, she's cute and adorable :)

when we ask her to sayang us,
she will kiss us
or she will give us a hug
sweeet leeeee.

when we ask her to knock our heads with her head,

she will just do it
and give us her signature smile

haha

when we ask where is papa;

where is mummy;
where is yeye ; where is nai nai ; where is xiao gu,
she will look around to find us,
then give us a look that show
"see, i found you!!! keke"


she always make us laugh
thats why we sayang her a lot
.
.

.
till I gave her my RM5

haha
she was holding it happily!!!


"what is this hurr??"


"yeaahhhh!! i'm a rich baby :)"




Luckily she didnt tear off my RM5 ,
where she used to tear off the papers we gave her
phewwww


see the princess look of her
cute right??
looks like girl girl already leee =D
.
.
.
.
.

she is sleeping soundly in my room while i'm blogging here
she used up the whole queen size bed of mine
all the pillows around her so she can sleep well there

the last paper - Finance on this Saturday
then HOLIDAYS
I just cant wait for it !!!
woooHoooOoo!!
But,
I'm so confused with Finance now
A lot more to study !!!
Gambate!!!


Wish me LUCK , guys !!! =)
luck . luck . luck .



1 comment:

kleenex said...

LOL
so u have felt ur luck on 26th april?
=)
' ' ShIyEe ' '