Monday, April 13, 2009

Exam !!!

Exam is just around the corner and I'm still here to blog.
yeahh~
I just received our exam timetable today.

20/4 Organization & Human Resource
25/4 Finance


Two papers in one week time.

It is just perfect for those who are well prepared for the final exam.
However,
I feel that it was quite okay because the earlier we finish the exam, the earlier is the holidays :)
We will only go back to school on 25/5.
One month holidays!!!!!

oh yeaahhhhh

I cant wait for the holidays!!!!!!
It just seems like I've a lot of things to do in the one month holidays.
Work. Trip. Shopping. Exercise (I wonder I'll do it or not), etc

I received jovy's message today.
She hopes that I can go over melb during my holidays
How I wish I really can go over there, but..........
keke
nvm la.
I think I can go there to visit her some day in the future.
I think...
Miss you a lot!!!

Besides that,
I cant wait to see vivian too :)
She will be back in Pg soon.
Miss you girl !!!
Then we can spend our holidays together.
Go shopping!!! Go KL!!!

Sai ye planned to go Genting with all of us during this holidays
How good if she can organize the trip successfully.
Then all of us can go Genting and enjoy the cold weather there.
Do what we used to do together.
Just like the old times :)

On the other hand,
khai hern, ting ern and I planned to go Cameron during this holidays.
We planned to go with some of the Tarc students.
Hope everything will be okay laa
Then we get to go there :)

And..........
we planned to go exercise , like play badminton too.
haha. I doubt I can wake up early just to go E-X-E-R-C-I-S-E !!
haha. but I will try my best la
It not I will become a fatty

And..And..And
more and more activities to come XD


Sooooooo,
now you know why I just cant wait for the holidays la :)


No comments: