Monday, April 6, 2009

Sunday Night

What to do during Sunday night?????
shopping? gathering? party?
My parents , mei ling jiejie and I went to Queesbay for a walk that day
It was so cooling there.
The weather nowadays is so so so HOT!!!
How I wish I can stay at a room with air conditioned
Hence, we went to Queens to shop and we had dinner at Oldtown.
Daddy had to go somewhere else after dinner
but,
we didnt want to leave yet.
so,
daddy promised to fetch us after his activity.
Mummy, mei ling jiejie and I spent our time at Coffee Bean!!!
keke and we were so enjoyed there.
Too bad my phone low battery,
if not, we would take more pics :)

mummy with mocha ice blended


mei ling jiejie
she wanted to order "Today's brew"
but ended up with "Americano"

me :)
like a boss hurrr
haha


Pretty young ladies


Oh yaaaa
never failed to try out my mosaic shot from my phone :)



mei ling jiejie said,
she is thinking of whether my mummy is crazy or not??



3 of us


and of course,
me and my lovely mummy :)




No comments: