Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday DADDY !!!

Happy Birthday DADDY !!!
We had a birthday party for daddy yesterday :)
Actually , his students from singing class were the one who organized the party
Wusim right????

As a good daughter, I always accompany my parents.
Not to say during daddy’s big day laaaaa
So, I followed my parents to the singing class yesterday.
Of course, we were served with a lot of food which are super delicious !!!
Those aunties are very good at cooking one.
As a result, I ate a LOT,
Yes I meant A LOT !!!

There were some activities going on,
game, singing, dancing, etc
Practically, we played, sang, danced then we ate !!!
Never look down on aunties kay???
haha..
They are as chio as teenagers.
When someone sang romantic song,
then slow dance.
When someone sang “HOT” song, like chacha,
then they danced chacha.
haha..
I even could see traditional dance there!!
We were getting high and high and HIGH !!!
mummy and I joined them for dance too.
Yaaaaa... I joined them :)
Aunties invited me to dance with them,
they said ,
" st , lets dance chacha!!! "
lol..

Of course, we enjoyed a lot there.
Thanks for the effort to make my daddy's birthday so wonderful
:)

the cake

"yaammm seeeng"
see see see
soooo MANY food there

okayy, the aunties asked my daddy and mummy to blow the balloon.
They even asked me to do so :)
Just for fun la



so, not to waste the balloons
aunties created a new way to dance !!!
check it out guys :)
how creative are they
lol


daddy and a basket of red eggs

mummy sang "gei wo yi ge wen"
means "give me a kiss" in english
haha


Daddy love Mummy
sweeeet :)


Daddy Mummy and the good daughter XD


slow dancing with mummy :D



Not to miss out the camwhore time with Daddy Mummy!!!









HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY !!!
stay healthy
stay happy

love you,
from all of us

.......................................................................................................................................


I couldnt go online on 6/4 and 8/4
so
I'm here to say
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ,
BROTHERS !!!
keke


I'm so looking forward to the family dinner
wheeee :)










No comments: