Sunday, May 10, 2009

KL trip '09

"Hey st, do u want to go to KL tomorrow???"
"what?? tomorrow??"
"YEA!! tomorrow. going there with my alex koko"
"OKAY!!"




KL , here I go !!
keke
Same as vivian,
I LOVE KL !!!
I've been there for 5 days (4/5-9/5) with vivian and we went to a few shopping malls.
The Curve, Mid Valley, KLCC, Pavilion, Sg Wang and One Utama
We watched 3 movies out of the 5 days in KL,

The Sniper , X-men , Star Trek
and I love love love Star Trek !!! It is a super nice movie !!!
haha I couldnt understand the story until Vivian explained to me X)
However, I still love it !!
Go to watch this movie , guys =)



Big thanks to Vivian's koko for the hospitality given.
He was so kind enough to teach us how to go the place we wanted to go,

or fetched us there,
following him here and there make me love his job =)
haha
I could see the shadow of my daddy-the business man
and I love Nikko !!
WooOoOoHooOOooO!!!



Thanks to Ching Wan Jie Jie for the lunch treat at Sakae Sushi, KLCC
Thanks a lot !!!!!!



DAY 1
The Curve


trying clothes at Kitschen

DAY 2
Mid Valley



was waiting for the komuter
and suddenly the officer told us that the komuter would not arrive there even we wait for 3 days. this means that we was waiting at the wrong place X)


Vivian , in my sunglasses :)


Lunch at Yoshinoya





cinema in mid valley
we watched "The Sniper" there

DAY 3
KLCC + Pavilion + Sg Wang


vain-ing at Bossini , Pavilion


"adorable" J co's baby donuts
both of us couldnt finish all
and yeaaaa
it was so torture !!!





vivian (above pic) and I
at Bintang Walk
notice the Polis Trafic behind???
=D

DAY 4
Pavilion + Sg Wang





Lunch at Pavilion
I'm greedy , am I ?
XD


vain inside the toilet X)


DAY 5
One Utama

This restaurant served cheap & yummy pasta and pizza


My Cabonara


Vivian's pasta
I forgot what it called already



Vivian was trying out formal wear at Nichii
while I was kacau-ing her =D




while waiting for Vivian at Nichii


as Vivian said,
my latest artwork XD




roommates for 5 days
It was so so so FUN !!!!!!





No comments: