Thursday, May 21, 2009

Web Dating

Random? Crazy? Stupid?
Whatever you call XD
Finally I've something to blog,
and it is 3am plus plus now
I'm still quite awake and fooling around with Yy thru webcam
I wanted to see her new hairstyle and so , we started webcam-ing
Out of a sudden,
she said , "Lets take some pics!!!"
And we started to take photos
That was really FUN!!
We took a lot of pics , A LOT!!
with our funny, weird poses..with the webcam effects..etc
When Yy wanted to send me those pics,
she was having some problem to search all the pics taken
she didnt know where the files go.......
and she told me
" Damn it!! I think I didnt save the pics!!! "
Lol
so sad
So, we started to take pics again. haha
but the pics we took were much more lesser than the first time already
tired of posing~
haha



Yy was posing with her new hairstyle
woohoooo XD



ghost??? lol














jovy, remember the pen u gave me??
keke






tired -.-



cats?? lol
whatever


at first, I forgot to post up this pic
and yy said " how can you!! "
lol
yea how can me!!
I purposely posed with the mug~
haha VJS mug
very sweet mug we have
keke love it so much


Yy asked me to update my blog before she goes to sleep
lol
so,
in order to let her sleep earlier.. hmmm
sleep faster,
I would like to stop here
haha
and I'm going to sleep too d
It is SOOOOO late now
my panda eyes prob is getting serious hurrr
I'm sure I wont have enought sleep during this weekends also
sooo,
time to sleep
Nite!!!





No comments: