Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday

I'm so so so busy nowadays.
work. study. school
The timetable for this semester is just so NOT nice!!!
almost everyday from 9am to 5pm
I feel so tired after class
and get sleepy very fast.
However,
my eldest brother kept asking me whether my blog is updated
and I always say NO!
he wanted me to popst about the birthday celebration of his daughter
lol
sorry la..
I'm busy plus lazy XD
On my niece's birthday,
we went to Greenlane MCD to celebrate her birthday.
Kids' favourite place.
Besides that,
one year old baby has to eat drumstick,
It is our family traditional. lol
Dont ask me why.
yu en , my niece:
"yeahhhh!!!!
I'm one year old already!!!
Yeye , Nainai , Ah Gong , Ah ma , Daddy , Mummy , Er Shu , Er Sao , Xiao Gu
are going to celebrate my birthday at a newly reopen MCD =D
I get to eat drumstick!!! woooohooooo!!
excited right?? "
.
.
.
.
.

LOOK AT ME !!!
I looked so HAPPY !!!

YEAHHH... I asked u to look at me =D



seeee seee seeee
I'm eating drumstick for the first time
yumm yumm


Boooooo~
one bite of the chicken!! yummmm

can I have one more???


pleaseeeee~~!!!
I wanna eat


arghhh...
I spotted the camera!!
Ohmygod!!
I'm shy to look at the camera =/



I just want to eat =)



show u my birthday cake!!
mummy bought it for me one
so nice right???

sayang u, daddy


sayang u, mummy


I will sayang u too, nai nai.
dont get jealous =)


I just cant wait to cut my cake laaaa XD


smile x)

nai nai feed me the cake
lucky me =)
excited excited !!!
I wanna play again !!
I dont wanna go back yet !!


muackzzzz


xiao gu,
I wanna eat first la,
dont want take photo yet =P


so nice to pull ur hair , xiao gu
=P




time for photo shooting
my er shu love to take pics of mine =)




family pic


big family pic =)

my niece very cute right??
She is just like the princess of my family
Happy Belated Birthday to her
=)




No comments: