Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY

Usually, we will have family dinner during this special day
However, we had family lunch this year =)
keke
we went to Kim Gary and enjoyed our lunch there
why Kim Gary??
because of the 50% discount on Mothers' Day . lol


We went to the health fair in queens after lunch.
we did free health test there =)
This test showed that I'm healthy !!! haha
okayy la.. not really..
I'm underweight, but who cares ?? keke

My 2nd brothers kept telling me that his body age is 10 years younger than his actual age!!!
and even my parents' body age is few years younger than their actual age.
He teased me for a few times as my body age is equal to my actual age!!
So what??
This is good right??? Balance maahh..
haha




eldest brother and dai sou with their little cute daughter


emo-ing??
little baby also will emo hur X)


captured this when my 2nd brother was doing the health test



Then we went to my 2nd brother's condo in the evening
My eldest brothers wanted to go swimming with his daughter
And I was the photographer =)
This photographer was so blur until she forgot that she put her purse inside dai sou's bag.
When she got into her brother's house and found that the purse was not with her
She got so nervous and searched around the house, ran down to the pool side, searched the car...
but she couldnt find it !!!
Finally, she found it in her dai sou's bag !!!
okayyy.. that was me la!! as blur as always XD

yu en, brother, dai sou


playing water =D




I'm gonna record down the historical thing here
haha
This was my first time to eat what my 2nd brother cook
WOoOOooHoooOoo !!!
He cooked my faourite dishes-kiam bui (hokkien) today,
This was his favourite too =)
But, he cooked halal kiam bui today =.=
It was still so nice la brother,
cook more often next time and ask me go eat kay??? keke

2nd brother

kiam bui =)


niece and me
looks like her fingers are so yummy hur

2nd brother and yu en

Okayyy
Did you notice a weird thing???
Mothers' Day but dont have my lovely mummy's pics ???
haha
why??
I also dont know why. lol
looks like Yu En was the main character today
Told you,
we sayang her a lot =)

Once again
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY , mummy !!!
Stay healthy, Stay pretty and Stay Happy !!!
Love you








No comments: