Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bye..... Padini

300408
Time flies . Really fast . I have been working in Padini for 4 months. 010108 till 300408 . I'm gonna miss there a lot, especially my colleagues . Love them a lot er =)
We're not allowed to bring hp when working but I did that during my last day of work.


Padini Concept Store

I'm one of the PDI promoters

My counter


The shift for my last day of work was morning shift. So I had to refill all the size of the clothes at the counter. Below is the store room which is in a mess now. You guys know why ? Because of the new summer stocks had came. Haha. So guys, check out Padini Concept Store when you're free. Lots of new and nice stocks there =D






I was actually standing on the boxes so I could take the stocks which was so high up there . Haha XD


Yeaa, everyone was so looking for break time . 230pm !! We went out as fast as possible after 4 and 1/2 hours of work. I spent my break time with my colleagues that day as I would'nt have the chance after I resigned.



The usual place for us to have our lunch/dinner (188 restaurant)


After that , time to work again . Our brand in charge of fitting room that day so I as a part timer have to stay in the fitting room. We have to count the clothes that customers take before they go in to try. Besides that , we need to fold back the clothes which customers don't want and send to the clothes' brand respectively.


Many customers that day so ended up many clothes also

That day was Jusco Day. Padini has special offer for the J-card members and Padini members. So our concept store was full with customers. My supervisor asked another part time of our brand,Rimond to help me in fitting room. Haha, but we ended up doing this ......


He even tried on the shirt that the customer don't want in the fitting room. LOL and started to vain



Spot the little girl at the pic above. She called me jiejie and gave me sweets. Haha so so cute


Sai Ye went there shopping with her college friends and met me up in the fitting room. I was so so shocked to see her so ladylike that day. Hahaha. And ended up we took photo there. LOL. Yy, sy asked me to show you this pic errr.. See this ?




Zhi Zheng (PA promoter) came in the fitting room after his break time.


6pm, time for morning permenant staff to go home. Sam, my sifu went in the store room which located near the fitting room. I requested to take a photo with her but she rejected at first. Haha but she said okay after that. She really teached me a lot of things when I was working there, display,materials of clothes,etc... I was so touched that she said she is gonna miss me when I'm not around =) Me too er...



The biscuits that Sam brought for me as my farewell present. LOL thxx laaa. Apreciate it


7pm. Time to go home. Before tht, took some pics in the office.

Li Chiau (PA promoter) and I. Her last day of work too. See you in Tarc =)




My supervisor,Watil and I

Time to leave there. Thanks everyone for treating me so good when I was working. I'm gonna miss you guys a lot. Take care and BYE ~

2 comments:

haf1z tang said...

hey..
im was a pdi staff a fews months ago..
anyway..
its jz a coincidence to drop at ur page as i'm looking for their 2009 padini annual dinner pix..

angela said...

since u hv worked at PDI..cn i ask u hw often the stock will be added..izit every week will add the stocks?