Friday, May 30, 2008

I have a niece today !!

Yeaa i could'nt sit properly in the lecture hall this morning. Why?? Because my sister-in-law was in the hospital and waiting for giving birth. i just could'nt wait to see my niece !! haha
so i asked ting ern to drop me at the hospital after class, thxx hur =)
i saw my parents were waiting for me at the entrance of the hospital. i was so excited and asked where is my niece?? my dad told me that my sister-in-law was still in the delivery ward since 2 hrs ago. waaa...... that means my sister-in-law was suffering from pain for 2 hrs !!! thumbs up for mothers !!! so..so.. we were waiting outside.. wait and wait and wait ..


sister-in-law's parents



while waiting for my sister-in-law, it was the time of baby viewing time. we could see all the babies from the window. all new born babies. very very CUTE !!
they are so so small, just like a doll .. haha =)

this little cute baby girl is really cute. she always play with her mouth and open her eyes quite often. my mum said that she might become a talkative girl in future because of her mouth. why??? because that was what the old people told my mum and my mum told me . haha

when i was eating with my parents at the canteen. my brother called my dad and said my sister-in-law gave birth d. i was really so excited and ran to find my brother. Yeaa.. my brother was with his wife all the time when she gave birth. good husband, right ? i called jovy , yy , mama , etc to share this good news with them. =) Jovy, i know that you just can't wait to see your niece too right ?? hahaha

i was waiting to see my niece but my brother told me that the nurse had sent baby to baby room. haihh. that means i had to wait until 530pm only can see my niece. so during that time, i went to somewhere with my dad as he need to settle something =)

i stood outside of the baby room earlier than the baby viewing time. keke i just couldn't wait to see my niece !! 530pm d, but still couldn't see her. the nurse told us that she was drinking milk. so we waited until 610pm, finally got to see my niece d. XD

she is so so so CUTE err !! fair skin and pinkish face. haha. her face so chubby er. she has a small lips too. i took few pics of her. will show her when she grows up. yeaa. that time she will say :" thxx aunt." can't believe that i am an aunt now X)


my brother and his daughter

before i went home, i went to HQ to wish my juniors good luck before they went to national competition. actually that was a time for ex committee to gather together. haha. too bad i had to go home earlier as my dad was waiting downstair.

left out yy,yh and mh

1 comment:

Hazel Lim said...

wahz, da last photo can't see my face leh >_<