Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tagged

INSTRUCTIONS
Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Umm..maybe no and maybe yes. Depends.

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you, and why?
I wish to take everyone of my friends there =) Vivian , Jovy , Koko , Gang of 5 , etc

3. What place do you want to go the most?
I have no idea . As long as I am with my family & friends .

4. Do you live to eat or eat to live?
Eat to live .

5. What do you feel like doing right now?
Hanging out with friends and have a sleepover with Vivian & Jovy =D [miss it a LOT]

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Family and Friends

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Travel with my family , Shopping [can buy whatever I want to] , keke XD

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Ummm.. NO? I guess so because I'm not a person who can just confess to someone they like .

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Of course she is caring , friendly and sweet =)

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Cares for me and understand me so I can just be myself when I am with him .

11. Which type of people do you hate the most?
Lier , ...... etc

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? A hug or a kiss?
Haha..no idea.. Any of this which can make me feel the care from him =)

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Depends on the situation er. Tell me in a good way in a correct situation ? keke

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Live happily with my family and all of them stay healthy .

15. Are you more afraid of failure or loss?
Ummm both ? I could'nt choose anyone of it as I'm afraid of both of them.

16. What have u regret doing recently? Why?
Regret for not sleeping early because my panda eyes problem is getting serious . LOL but I could'nt sleep early also . XD

17. If you had the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Hmmm .. being undecide when facing some problems .

18. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
Yeaa..not too much of it so I can have some motivation to work hard for my future . But I choose to see my past if can =)

19. Do you believe in long distance relationships?
Ummm .. maybe yes . Depends on it err .

20. Do you believe in forever love ?
Hmm .. Don't know . But I believe more in forever friendship =)


Who's in my tag list? =)
Vivian
Jovy
Koko
Sleepyhead
Kevin
Noi
William
Zheng Ying

No comments: