Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day

Had our family reunion dinner at Pearl Island to celebrate mothers' day. The environment there is really good. Peaceful and the building is decorated with all the lights.
So, go there with your family and enjoy ur meals there. The dishes served were very yummy oso =)
Let pics do the talking then.......



the cashier counter

my bro and dai sou were looking at the menu



the sweet couple always , mummy and daddy =)


Eldest bro and dai sou


2nd bro and yi sou .. XD cute leee...

mummy and I. We look alike with our specs on.

Eldest bro and I

2nd bro and I. See, he was good acting cute =P

See the shadow ? kakax..

the 4 girls in my family

family photo after dinner =)

Attention everyone.. the photo below is my "handsome and cute" bro . LOL my bro asked me to write nicely about him. Ohyaaa.. I will XD Satisfy with your descriptions , bro ??? kekex

Cool huh ?? lol

wow...see his pose.. LOL *speechless*

I Love You Mummy.....

and of course...

I Love You , my sweet family members =)

3 comments:

Vivian said...

SWEET!

zhaowei said...

nyahah. luckaaayyyyyy~~~

Serene said...

thx errr.. i miss both of you laaa =)