Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mizi Bistro

Went out with my parents this afternoon . I love wednesday a lot because it is my off day =) hahaha. My mum wanted to bring me to New World Park since last few weeks . Finally we went there today . We had our lunch in Mizi Bistro . The western food there is cheap and yummy . And we can have free ice cream there . Wow . So guys , go there to enjoy your meal . hahaha .


my ice lemon tea and mushroom soup

my london fish & chips . yummy =)

my dad with his teriyaki chicken

my mum with her carbonara spagheti

Dad with his free ice cream . Take as many as u can . Self-service . Hahahaha .

I was really full after all . We could'nt finish the carbonara spagheti as I was the only one eating . Because my parents don't like it . Ended up , i felt like vomit because I was too full x.x



No comments: