Friday, March 7, 2008

My birthday

230108
My memorable 17th birthday . A big thanks to jovy and all of my friends . Love you guys a lot !!!
My birthday was my off day too but the others have to work on that day . Hence , they celebrated my birthday on the night of 220108 . We headed to E-Gate after my work , around 1045pm . =) Night out .
Exactly 1200am , I was asked to "blow" off the candle . Hahahaha What a technique to blow it off hurrr .. LOL


my cake . Jovy was the one who wrote my name & the love on the cake . Thanks .



After that , we decided to have a group pic before went home . And the place for group pic was KH's car . LOL what a nice place . Jovy and I sat on his car . We were really afraid of that .

Heading to KH's car

Our special group pic . =)

Your car okay d right ? Sorry to KH , you know why . LOL

P/S : late update . Just got the pics . Sorry =)

No comments: