Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Day She Left

VJS ~ vivian , jovy , serene . The 3 of us are bonded together since form 2 . We are just like sisters . Our relationship is so so special . We spend most of the time together . I could still remember that we were not really friend during primary school and form 1 . However , we become really good after all of this .
Study together , hang out together , sleepover and all .
US in o4
Pic before party

We were in jovy's house trying her webcam =)




US in o5

Both of us in Genting Highland


Koko and us during the PMR seminar break



US in o6

Ching Wan Jie Jie , Ivy and us in KL




US in 07

Our OL look =)


the mushroom and the mop .. love this pic a LOT =D

Us in front of redbox


Us before graduation ceremony


Us during the graduation dinner



US in o8



Koko and us . I was working tht time =D



Time flies , everyone beside us is leaving to further their study . Yeaa.. Jovy is going to Australia which is so far from Malaysia . All of us went to airport and sent her off . So sad . I was really sad that time . I used to talk to Jovy face to face , hug her whenever i want to , etc ... and now i can't d . How am I gonna used to it ? I know i have to . I could'nt control and drop my tears .....


Group pic before she left



The minute before she left


There she left Malaysia

I will miss u a LOT .. you know right ? Please don't forget us . I know u won't . Things change but our friendship will still remain . As u said , once a sister , always a sister . Do take care of yourself and miss us everyday =) Love you LOTSSS !!!!!!









1 comment:

Vivian said...

reading back this post of urs makes me feel like crying suddenly =\