Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Updates....

Sorry guys , I did'nt blog for quite some time d . " Paiseh " hurr..
Okay , Chinese New Year is going to end after tomorrow . My CNY in my dad's hometown , Alor Setar was really bored. My relatives gambled while I was taking photo of them .


My cousin was fooling around there . In the end got scolded by my aunt =)

See See See , my eldest brother was so pro . He is the king of gamble . His hobby during CNY . haha



My 2nd brother same as me , not the gambling kaki ... This pic jz made me laugh out loud =) wakaka hope he does'nt see this . =D

My mummy and my cousins were playing the Mahjong which i don't know how to play also .

That is why i was so bored over there. Everyone busy with their own business . LOL I went to Sungai Petani on the 2nd day of CNY . We stayed there for about half an hour only , because there was a more important thing waiting for me in Penang . =) hahahaha.

No comments: