Saturday, August 7, 2010

Love

Showing our love to the unfortunate one..
I feel that I’m very lucky to have family members around me, I should appreciate what I m having now.

We, the members of Management Accounting Society have the chance to visit Beautiful Gate Foundation For The Disabled.
Although they are disabled one, they’re very independent.
They wash their own clothes, have their meals themselves, go to work/school,etc
Sometimes, we’re not as independent as them!!
Yea, I’m lucky..I must learn how to appreciate!!
知足常乐!!

We helped to clean up their hostels and the compounds,
there are two double stories houses, one for female and another one for male.
There are computer rooms, lifts, classrooms, etc

They are very cheerful,
had fun with them :)
We played some games, We shared our stories and They shared them as well.

I love the youngest girl there (Pei Ying), she is only 4 year old.
She love me as well :)
She love to take photos. hehe
She is the little photographer of the day, but she only take photo for a certain persons!! LOL
She is sooo lovely

One of them said, “When I couldnt find any jobs, I thought of end my life just like that. However, after I believe in God, I’ve the power to continue my life. Then, I found my job!! So, never ever give up!!”

They’re just like normal human beings,
They’re just like us,
They’re independent,
although they’re disabled!!

IMG_1212
little photographer of the day :)

IMG_1311 
she took this pic for me

IMG_1244

IMG_1312 
She also know camwhore XD

IMG_1330 
Time for sharing

IMG_1334 
The penangites

IMG_1336

 

A lot more photos at sean’s place!!
Still waiting for the photos!!

Tired, but a new experience for me!
Meaningful day. . .

No comments: