Monday, August 2, 2010

New Layout

I just happened to click the "design" when i signed in my blog after sooo long!
haha oh YES! i found this background.
I chose a flowery background at first, but changed to this after a nap.
uh huh? khai hern asked me, "why u love autumn so much? dont u feel sick of the same theme of template already?"
I dont know, just feel comfortable when i read my blog :)

Final exam is just around the corner..
and i m still not prepared yet..
I dont want to say buhbye to my scholarship, i have to motivate myself,
" helloooo, is time for u to study already girl !!!! "
" Dont let ur parents disappointed with u kay??? "
" Dai kor lui lo, have to know the consequences!! "
.
.
.
.
.
Jia you!!

and i miss my family...my niece...my home...my room
i miss Penang!
going back during this semester break!


i miss u so much!

No comments: