Thursday, July 31, 2008

Padini Gathering

Great job serene!! ha-ha..
most of my friends know that i couldnt recognize the road especially at night... but i did it tonight... i drove to downtown alone myself at night... i know it was just nothing but it was quite a tough task for me errr.. *claps*
My ex-colleagues from padini concept store called me to join the them for dinner few days ago... we had steamboat tonight...
i found out that most of us that went to the gathering today were resigned from padini already. lol
and yaaa.. my sifu-Sam also resigned and going to work at another place d. we wont be meeting each other that often anymore.. this is life laa
The oil kept on spilling out and always kena my hands one and also kena my face !!!!
i felt so pain when it kena my face laa.. lol
and yaaaa.. i ate a lot today.. i stood up all the time there
because i was so so full !!!
the food .. the egg tarts there are very yummy !!!

sam and her friend
me and sifu =)
sam, her friend and me

xing hooi and pei sze

my ex-colleagues

3 ex-PDI staffs and only xiao san (white t-shirt) is still working there..lol


us =)

boon chong, sam, xiau san and me

he, the one who called himself entaoba was playing with kids. can consider as bullying the kids there laaa.. lol

boon chong with the teenagers..lol..


the padini concept store staffs =)

and yaaaa.. i could drive back alone too.. yeaa.. i couldnt recognize the road but i just followed my friend's car to go to the coastal highway.. thanks la xing hooi =) if not i sure lost one.. haha

take care and see all of you in another gathering

No comments: