Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sisters !!!!

the chef of today , miss jovy chou..
yea... she said she was going to cook at night so i went to her house after class.
kh and i found her in the kitchen. YES!! she was cooking there =)
fried rice and fried maggie
too bad kh just taste a bit only laaa.. it was quite delicious kay?? lol
and she can cook. watch out la,wc!!
i am waiting to see the year end cooking competition XD

After that, i fetched her to my house since she wanted to meet my parents =)
she has not been stepping into my house for about 5 months.
miss last time a LOT leee..
she hug my niece..yea er..is her niece too..lol
then, we went to my room..
chit-chatting for hours and of course we took some pics in my room..


we love this pic a lot =)

and we used to give each other a kiss through video conference

and now.......we can kiss =D
haha.. dont think side ways laaa.. we're really really sisters!!!

sweet leeee ????! =)

No comments: