Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hubungan Etnik Presentation

Presentation yesterday. quite nervous but all of us were so looking forward to wear our formal wear but not to present the hubungan etnik stuff. ha-ha
kh fetched us to college and ting ern found out that my hair was so messy. yaaa. i knew it laaa... but actually kh's hair was not any better.. ha-ha thats what ting ern commented..

okay my messy hair .. ha-ha ting ern suggested to take this to show before and after


messy hair 2
Ting ern helped me to tie my hair up in college by using kh's mum er hair products... thanks ting ern errr.. and of course aunty =)
our group members were all in black.. thats was what we planned er.. ha-ha


us in formal wear. smart right ?? lol
All of us were fooling around and taking pics before our turn to present as we were the last group to present. LOL


umm this can cure our nervousness x)


me, ting ern and elaine
kh, me and ting ern

kh and i

not bad leee.. his zi pai skill improved a lot d.. ha-ha


noticed our tie ?? lol

ting ern was making sure that he was in a good condition before presentation start

Presentation start...

me =)

after my turn to present . thats not my hair !!! ting ern was beside me .. lol
after the presentation , us with our tutor. lol




No comments: