Saturday, March 8, 2008

St John Orientation 'o8

010308
I went to attend my school St John Orientation on last saturday . That was my first time to attend a school activity as a ex-senior . Hahaha . So fast become ex-senior d . Yee Hoong , Sai Ye and I were invited to have our seat at VIP there . We sat beside our teacher advisor . All of us were so paise and had weird feeling when every members were looking at you .



one of the performance by form 2 members


Handmade souvenir


Sai Ye & Yee Hoong with the board
After the orientation , 3 of us went to a classroom and talked there . Too bad the other 6 committee were not there . If not , that day would be our reunion d . Had a nice chat there . Miss those time a lot ......
Hey guys , guess whose legs below ? ? ? LOL =D The one wearing high heels ... haha ...



Ta-Da~ I will not say it out . If not I wil probably get myself into a hard time . LOL

I left school at 1130am and went to PISA for education fair . After that , WORK ~




No comments: