Friday, September 14, 2012

Bye Bye, Sheffield :(

LAST DAY IN SHEFFIELD 

Time flies ! It is just like a blink of eyes and now, we are leaving Sheffield already :(
I would say that this is a great place ! great people out there and great weather !
I am so afraid of the HOT weather back in Malaysia already. I think I am going to melt when I am in Malaysia. haha *joking*

Had pillow talk with Li Sin the night before she left yesterday. We even squeeze in a single bed and talked until 5am ? then we fell asleep ! lol
I could remember she asked me to go back my room and sleep because she was leaving soon ! 
Then when I woke up, she was not there already !
Leaving an empty bedroom with some of my things on her table. Then she left a postcard for me :D
It was so sad to see an empty bedroom, 
I know that it is time to say goodbye and move on...... 
but it is so hard to say goodbye :(

Then, I sent off yu en, Jack, Eric, Tae and Jason... 
They are going to meet Li Sin and go for backpacking... 
Me and some of my friends are going to join a travel agent... leaving tonight...
This means that we are not going to tour Europe together.. how sad :(




Li Sin left some of the stuffs on her table for me !
With the nail polish that she used to help me to do menicure !
Thanks :)
I am gonna miss u !

Her empty bedroom


Everyone proceed to their next journey...
I know that it is time for me to start packing too !
My feeling is complicated ! 
I miss everyone ! I am so reluctant to leave this place !
However, I miss my family back in Malaysia too ! 

This is life ~ 


Messy bedroom :(


I am starting to miss my flatmates and others already !
I miss all of them ! 
Hope that we can meet up more often when we go back to Malaysia !!! 

See you all during the graduation ceremony ! :)

*Time to continue to pack my stuff*



No comments: