Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Life is not easy.
we have to make a right decision at the right time and make sure that we will not regret in the future.
It is easier to say than u actually realize it.


I'm still in a dilemma as I'm not sure which path should I choose after Diploma.
I'm getting more and more confused after the course briefing.
And I understand that I cannot do what I want but I have to consider some other factors.
That is why I said life is not easy.
If you make a wrong decision right now,
it has a high possibility to affect your future and there is no turning back.


ACCA or CIMA?
Advance Diploma or Degree?
Accounting course or other business related courses?
Any comments or advises, please?
I'm unsure with what I want.
However, I have to achieve my goal first.
I hope that I can do that.
Then, everything will be fine.
At least for that moment......


Anyway,
Investment Game (Semi Final) is on this friday..
Flexus teammates,
we can do it!!
Gambate and lotsss of lucksss!!
Wish us luck :)

No comments: