Sunday, November 1, 2009

i m backed!!!
i promised, i will update my blog more often already.
promise...
I m soooo happy that ee leng tried the dress in nichii ytd and bought it today.
we're going to see a new ee leng sooon :)
woooohooooo!!
leng, we go shopping more often next time XD
Then, I went to Queens with my family.
Sunday is always a family day..
I enjoy family time :)
btw, there are some photos of my cute, chubby, little niece :)
she has no worries...no sadness...etc
how i wish i can back to last time...
haha
eat, play, and sleep everyday..
okayy..
since when i have a twins niece???
haha..


kissing..muax muax xD


hmphh !!

"we're still twins"
smile again


"xiao gu is taking photos, lets pose for it"
XD


pose 2


pose 3



"DONE!!"
muaxx







oh yaaaaa

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ,
DEAR JOVY :)

&

Ms Tan Ee Leng
:)


muackzzzz














No comments: