Monday, December 17, 2007

after SPM ...

Life after SPM for me is jz sleep , eat , online , tv ... super boring !!!
Thts why i have nothing to blog .. hahaha

Today went to queens for a movie - " I am legend " wiv my cousin sis and gang of 5 ( except kok oon ) , yy stil in KL n jovy could'nt make it tht time .. so jovy met us up afta da movie ..

The movie is reli nice .. hmmm .. but i nearly got heart attack .. LOL shocked when many "Infected" victims suddenly pop out .. my cousin even holded my hand tightly .. but useless .. cz i was half lying on da sofa oso .. LOL .. my cousin joined her fren afta da movie and i met up wiv jovy .. called wc .. he said tht they were at " Oldtown" there (north zone) but when we walked there frm south zone .. could'nt find them .. n i called him again .. he said they were at Coffee Bean now .. which located at south zone !!! wat a gud exercise ~~ LOL

we talked at Coffee Bean there .. den i sent jovy to work in Sushi King .. 1st day for her to work in Sushi King .. trial onli er .. when kh , wc n i went to Sushi King at aroung 640pm .. she was stil having her training .. we tot tht she would give up afta today .. She was trying hard to take up 2 jars of green tea .. train up her muscle .. anyway .. GAMBATE , jovy !!!

no pics for dis post .. waiting to get my new hp .. who gonna sponsor me ar ?! Hahaha .. i jz cant tahan wiv my old phone d .. automatic shut down .. i m still thinking whether W580i is better or nokia 5610 .. i think i wil choose nokia in da end .. i hope i can get new hp fast ! fast ! fast ! XD dream on .........

No comments: