Friday, December 21, 2007

Gathering

Went to Gurney wiv friends ( Li , Sai Ye , Phey , Siew Ying & her sis ) ytd . I went to Extrem to meet Siew Ying . We chose Sai Ye's birthday present there . It was a late birthday present , as her birthday was on 1/12 . Haha . We called Sai Ye up and asked her to try on tht shirt . Tht shirt kinda fitting errr .. Haha .. Actually i wanted to choose more ladylike er shirt for her , ended up Sai Ye scolded me . LOL


her birthday present


We were waiting for Li outside Seoul Garden . She was the one who said she wanted to come earlier but ended up da LATEST !! LOL . We forgot ytd was public holiday so it cost us around RM35 each . Li , u shud treat us er .. thts all cz of u ~ keke ~ jk . Anyway , tht was my first time to Seoul Garden . We went to take some food and started to cook .. 6 of us , so we shared 2 tables , 3 each . Different soup one .



This is Siew Ying & her sister and my table . TomYam soup . *yummy*

This is the table next to mine . Abalone soup . Li , Phey & Sai Ye sat there .
Li wore specs while cooking . Could'nt believe tht she cooked herself . She even helped Phey to cook . Haha she was jz like Phey's mum ytd . However , Phey helped her to peel the prawns . Why i din hav such service ?? Sai Ye was so pro at cooking .. Haha .. The meat she cooked was so so YUMMY !!! thxx hur .. I could take her food cz she sat beside me ..
I had Siew Ying here . She was a good sister . She sayang her sis very much . Sometimes she cooked for me too . HaHa .
While we were eating , my dad came by . He was hugging my nephew , cute leee . My dad took him to c me one since we din meet for a long time d . Miss him a lot err , cz he is so so cute . Sai Ye said he is very handsome . LOL XD
Siew Ying & her sister . They look alike lee ..
Sai Ye & me . See da fork there ?! haha thxx to Phey for da additional effect ..
Our lunch started from bout 130pm and finished at bout 4pm . We ate a lot there . Main course , fruits , ice cream ...... We wanted to eat the amount of food tht cost Rm35 . LOL we shud ask for discount as cockroach appeared twice at Li's side . Haha but why was she ? Afta lunch , talk talk talk there . We went to toilet as Phey & Siew Ying met their fren in Seoul Garden . They wanted to ask some infor for their future college .
While waiting for Sai Ye & Siew Ying's sis , Li and I took some pics there . Toilet , da place for photo session . =D

We went to Seoul Garden to find Phey they all . As they were stil talking , we took some photos there . Haha . Jovy came by , so we took pics wiv her . Cherish da time ~

We took advantage on her and teased her around as we both r taller than Sai Ye XD Stil waiting for da group pic.. all in jovy's camera ..

XD My dad was waiting for me , so had to go home so early , around 5pm .. Keke

No comments: