Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Beauty of Sheffield at Night

Night Scenery of Sheffield    15 August 2012

K received a call from Chia Sian out of a sudden.
" Hey, let's go out for a walk and take some pictures of Sheffield ! "

Off we went out together after the call !
Haha ... we are that spontaneous :)

They have DSLR, so I didn't bring my Canon Ixus out also !
Lol I just wanted to go out for a walk and enjoy the cold weather outside !
However, it was really cold that night till we shivered !

It was a photo shoot lesson at that night !
They shared their photo shoot skills among each other and I didn't know what were they talking about ! haha
I even lied down on the grass and count the stars :)

We even had the kebab at Chinos (near Aldi) before we went back our hostel ! lol 

Enjoy the night !

Enjoy the pictures below :)







Behind the scene 




Me & Li Sin 

Group Pic !

Very cold ~~~


Photographer of the night :

KJason    :)



No comments: