Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Movie experience in Sheffield

The Dark Knight Rises @ Odeon     24 July 2012

K & I went for a movie date at Odeon !
Odeon is located beside Adsetts :)


It was Tuesday ! We could buy the movie ticket at a cheaper rate compared to other days ! Just like the GSC back in Malaysia where it has the movie day :)
We bought the ticket at £4.50 each and it was free seating !

We watched The Dark Knight Rises with NO subtitles ! haha
I was having difficulty in understanding what the actors/actresses said ... Bad listening skill :( 

I would like to complain that it was so stuffy inside the cinema !
I didn't know why that the air cond was off in the middle of the movie and it turned to be so hot ! 
I saw someone holding a fan while watching the movie ! haha that's funny !

Anyway, it was a good movie and good day :)








Entertainment for the customers 



Inside the cinema !
You're free to choose your seats, unlike Malaysia's cinema 

Our tickets 

No comments: