Monday, November 24, 2008

Announcement !!!

ATTENTION !!

my 2nd brother asked me to promote his flikr
as a good and kind sister, i will help him to promote his my flikr
he likes to take photo with his super high tech canon camera,
of course, i dont know the model of his camera XD
he likes to bring his camera around,
like to take potrait and scenery photo
and yeaaa,
maybe i shall be his model right ? haha
you guys can check out the photo www.flickr.com/seooi or from my link =)
pleaseee support him .. haha

3 comments:

Zane said...

The pictures are really nice. Very profesionally done I would say.Ask ur bro to keep it up...haha...

CHAO YU said...

1st...at last u update hahahahaa!!!

2nd..the photos ar nice...

3rd..i want the kid's yellow hat!!!!!

Serene said...

[zane] yeaaa thanks a lot =)

[chao yu] yeaa i will update more frequently d. hope i can la. haha
thanks thanks. dont tell my bro, he will sombong one. haha. when i spot the hat i buy for u. haha