Saturday, June 28, 2008

I can drive !!!

i fetched yunying, khai hern and woei chyuan yesterday to quenss. this proved that i could drive without my dad sitting beside me anymore. woah!! this was my first time to drive alone with my slk (small little kancil) , thats what zheng ying said. he gave a name for my car x)


i look so serious when driving hur..ha-ha


on my way to fetch kh and wc

reached queens safely after i fetched kh and wc. my skill is okay one er.. no worries =) i'm a good driver mer. zheng ying joined us and we watched "Get Smart" . nice movie. this is a must watch movie. after the movie, we went to have dinner at a restaurant which is opposite queens.

i have no idea what is he thinking about XD


what is he eating ??



lastly...us =)

yunying stayed over at my house after that. it is been a long time we never sleep together d err.. i'm gonna miss you d =)
and counting down.. ONE more day and i'm gonna meet zhaowei d !!! ohmygod.. miss you a lot.. see you SOON !!!

2 comments:

autumngurl said...

wah...
u can drive d ar...
congratulation o...

u can fetch me or nt??

Serene said...

ummm who r u ??
i m not sure who r u err..
paiseh ya...
=)